We are welcoming applications from people just like you, those who are considering a career in care. After all, it is one of the most rewarding jobs you can choose, but it is also a job people don’t always understand! So, we are inviting you to talk to us!
We are looking for caring, outgoing, chatting people living in the Newcastle area to join us as a Community Care Assistant, initially we’d love to have a chat with you about what the work involves. It’s not always what you might expect!
- £9.75 per hour, plus fantastic discount schemes & progression opportunities.
- Full Time or Part Time Hours available.
- Drivers are Essential due to the nature of the work.
- Areas we cover are Newcastle, Denton, Byker, Heaton & Gosforth.
As a care company we are rated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission, we are very proud that they rated us “Good” in all areas of our care service. This is something for us to be proud of, for you, its peace of mind that you are joining a company that really does care! Everything we do is completely centred around the person we are supporting.
Because we have been established for over 50 years, we have mastered what quality homecare should mean! We have an amazing team, with fantastic family values. Our staff turnover is low, and we can offer fantastic progression opportunities. We are a family business, which started with just one Care Home in the 60s, as peoples’ needs changed, so did we, and we are very proud of how far we have come! This is testament to the team we have built & the knowledge & experience they bring.
Care People Need
- Caring & supporting a wide range of individuals in your local community.
- Helping someone during an illness or to returning home from hospital.
- Helping someone recover from a broken leg or hip replacement.
- Although still physically fit, providing support to someone with Dementia.
- Supporting an adult to remain in their own home with a lifelong illness.
- Help around the home and maintaining regular routine.
- Supporting Adults with a learning Disability to be independent & active.
- Supporting someone to continue to do all the things they love!
- Caring for someone who is lonely and looks forward to your visit!
Every single person we support is different, they all have different needs that are unique to them. It is not always just personal care people need, and many people we speak to often have the wrong perception of what personal care means. There is so much more to Care than people think. If you are remotely curious about a career as a Community Care Assistant, then let’s have a chat!
Once you apply, we will give you a call for an initial chat about what the job involves.