Part-Time, Community Care Assistants & Dementia Friend jobs, Sleaford & Bourne area of Lincolnshire. It is essential that you are a CAR DRIVER.
We welcome applications from all age groups, those looking for a change in career, or perhaps you are retired and want to do something rewarding in your local community.
Support your Community
All our work is in your local community, so if you live in Sleaford, Heckington, Ruskington, Bourne, or surrounding areas we have job vacancies in your local town/village. You will be carefully matched and introduced to the person you will be supporting, and you will share a great relationship together.
We are proud to be rated as Good by the Care Quality Commission who regulated our sector. “As the owner, I have a genuine passion for making a difference in people’s lives, particularly the most vulnerable in our society. Knowing you have made someone’s day less lonely, or, made their life that bit easier by being there means so much. Joining us will very much be like joining a family. The company was born out of a passion to make a difference.
- £9.35 - £9.80 per hour, plus 20p per mile mileage.
- Our busy times are early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings.
- Alternative weekend working or we can accommodate people looking for weekends only.
- No Experience Needed our training is award-winning.
- Flexible part-time hours
- No visit is ever rushed and we always provide quality, one to one care.
- A safe & secure job which is more than a job, it is a vocation.
- You will be working for a company that you can be proud to be part of.
As a Community Care Assistant & Dementia Advocate, you will be playing a big role within your community and helping older adults remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. The Care & Support an individual requires varies greatly, after all, everyone is unique!
- Arriving with a smile for an early morning call.
- Prepare breakfast and assist someone with their morning routine whilst chatting away!
- Assisting with morning & evening personal care (Washing, oral care, dressing)
- Prompting to take medication.
- Preparing lunch together, taking care of their nutrition is important.
- Maybe prompting them to use the toilet, to keep their routine.
- Going on outings, hospital visits, or visiting the shops.
- End of the day companionship, hot drink, and chat before bedtime.
We would love you to apply, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have. We would welcome you to our team with open arms, and you will be supported into your role with fantastic training and support from all of us. If you truly want to make a difference and feel a sense of reward every day, in a few months’ time you will be asking yourself why you did not do this job sooner. Please click apply and we will be in touch with you by telephone to tell you so much more, and to answer any questions you may have.