Full or Part-Time, Community Care Assistants & Dementia Advocate job vacancies, Colchester & District. CAR DRIVERS ESSENTIAL
We welcome applications from all age groups, those looking for a change in career, or perhaps you are retired and want to do something rewarding in your local community.
Support your Community.
All our work is in your local community, so if you live in Colchester, Manningtree and Dedham Vale, Mersea Island, West Bergholt, Gt Horkesley, Coggeshall, Fordham, The Naylands, Sudbury, Halstead, Earls Colne, and surrounding areas we have job vacancies in your local town/village. You will be carefully matched and introduced to the person you will be supporting, and you will share a great relationship together.
You could be part of an award-winning, 5 Star Rated employer. “As the owner, I have a genuine passion for making a difference in people’s lives particularly the most vulnerable in our community. Knowing you have made someone’s day less lonely or made their life that bit easier by being there means so much. Joining us will very much be like joining a family. The company was born out of a passion to make a positive difference caring for older people in Colchester and District and I am so glad we made the decision to make it happen.
- £9.75 Weekdays, £11.00 Weekends. Rising to £10.75 / £12.00 after probation.
- Plus, mileage allowance.
- No Experience Needed our training is fantastic.
- Flexible part-time hours
- Flexible Mornings, Lunchtimes, Evenings, and weekend hours available.
- Quality time spent with an older adult with a minimum of one-hour calls.
- A safe and secure role is more than a job, it is a vocation.
- You will be working for a company that you can be proud to be part of.
As a Community Care Assistant & Dementia Advocate, you will be playing a big role within your local area as a Community Carer helping older adults remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. The Care & Support an individual requires varies greatly - after all everyone is unique!
- Arriving with a smile for an early morning call.
- Preparing breakfast and assisting someone with their morning routine.
- Assisting with morning & evening personal care (Washing, oral care, dressing)
- Prompting to take medication and undertake daily tasks.
- Preparing a nutritious lunch together and having a nice old chinwag.
- Going on outings, hospital visits, or visiting the shops.
- End of the day companionship, hot drink, and chat before bedtime.
We would love you to apply, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have. We would welcome you to our team with open arms, and you will be supported into your role with fantastic training and support from all of us. If you truly want to make a difference and feel a sense of reward every day, in a few months’ time you will be asking yourself why you did not do this job sooner. Please click apply and we will be in touch with you by telephone to tell you so much more, and to answer any questions you may have.