Full & part-time job vacancies for Community Care Assistants & Dementia Companions, Malvern, Worcestershire – No experience is required – Car Drivers essential.
We cover the areas of Malvern, Worcester, Evesham, Pershore and surrounding communities.
If the Covid-19 pandemic has taught us anything it is the value of community and helping the vulnerable. We have seen many people facing redundancy, furloughed, or just wanting to start a new career. Recently we have employed hairdressers, retail staff to former police officers and nurses, if you have the right qualities to care, you could make a difference.
Who are we?
We are an independent, modern, family run homecare company built on wonderful values & beliefs. We have been awarded 9.9/10 by a leading care review site & ranked in the top 3 care providers in the Worcestershire area. The people we support are treated like family members; we look after them the same way as we would do our own family. We all share the same values and are passionate about the care we provide. We will also ensure that our team are always safe and well-supported in their job. We want to transform the way care is delivered.
A Community Care Assistant & Dementia Companion’s job is varied, every day will be different. You will support older adults, each with their own individual needs living in their own home, to remain independent. You will play an important part in ensuring their welfare and safety and help them to continue doing the things they love most. The role will involve:
- Companionship and providing a break from loneliness.
- Assisting with personal care such as washing and dressing.
- Helping with domestic duties.
- Preparing meals and medication management.
- Maybe picking up some shopping for them or collecting a prescription.
- £9.00 - £11.00 per hour + 25p mileage allowance (enhanced rate on bank holidays).
- Paid travel time.
- Local work to keep any travelling to a minimum.
- Full and part time hours.
- Shift times involve starting at 7:30 until 2:30pm and 4pm - 10pm.
- Alternate weekend working.
- Full PPE provided.
- Retail discounts, health plans, paid holidays & pension scheme.
Becoming a Care Assistant is a job to be proud of, it is a sector full of people with one aim, to ensure our older generation receive the very best care, companionship they deserve.
We understand not everyone has an up-to-date CV, if this is you simply email us directly with some brief history about yourself, why you want to care. Please include your full address, postcode and if you are a car driver. If you have any questions about this job, please do not worry once you have applied, we will call you to discuss everything with you so please do not let one question stop you applying! We cannot wait for you to join our team.