Full & Part-Time, Community Care Assistant & Dementia Friend, jobs, Eastleigh, Hampshire.
We welcome applications from all age groups, those looking for a change in career, or perhaps you are retired and want to do something rewarding in your local community? We are a COVID-19 Safe employer offering access to the vaccine as well as weekly testing.
Your local community
All our work is in our local community, so if you live in Eastleigh, Romsey, Winchester, Chandler’s Ford and surrounding areas, we have job vacancies now in your local area. You will be carefully matched and introduced to the people you will be supporting so you can quickly build a strong and lasting relationship with them.
From the Owner: “We are an award-winning, five-star rated employer and have a genuine passion for making a difference in people’s lives, particularly the most vulnerable in our community. Knowing you have made someone’s day less lonely or made their life that bit easier by being there means so much. This means always arriving on time with the friendliest smile on our faces. Joining us will very much be like joining a family. Our company was born out of a passion to make a difference and I am so glad we do what we do – it’s a true vocation.”
- £10.30 per hour, £14.00 per hour at weekends.
- 25p Mileage.
- £10.60 per hour if you have NVQ level 2.
- £11.00 per hour if you have NVQ level 3, £15.00 per hour at weekends.
- Bank Holidays, Christmas, and Easter £17.00 to £18 per hour.
- Paid travel time at £8.72 per hour.
- Flexible hours to suit your availability.
- Pension scheme.
- Making a positive difference to an older adult’s life.
As a Community Care Assistant & Dementia Friend, you will be playing a big role within your community and helping older adults remain independent in their own home. The care and support an individual require varies greatly, after all everyone is unique.
- Arrive with the friendliest smile for your early morning visit.
- Make breakfast together while having your usual chat.
- Help with the morning or evening care routine, including washing and dressing.
- Prepare a meal together, ensuring a balanced diet.
- Maybe prompt them to use the toilet, to keep their routine.
- Do things together around the house to combat boredom and loneliness.
- Provide end-of-the-day companionship, and a hot drink and a snack before bedtime.
We would love you to apply and are happy to answer any questions you may have. You will be supported into your role with fantastic training and support. In a few months’ time you will be asking yourself why you didn’t consider this job sooner, so please click apply and we will be in touch with you by telephone to tell you so much more.