Full or Part-Time, Community Care Assistants & Dementia Support, jobs, Bracknell – Drivers Essential. No experience needed as full training is provided.
Have recent events inspired you to consider a career change? A career in Adult Social Care is not just a worthwhile career it is a stable career, a carer that means you can dedicate your time to helping someone in your local community.
Do you live close by?
Because we support people in the place, they love the most, their own home, we are particularly looking for people living in the Bracknell, Binfield, Warfield, North Ascot, Crowthorne, Sandhurst and surrounding areas of Berkshire.
- £10.08 per hour weekdays, £11.18 per hour weekends + enhanced rate at bank holidays.
- 45p mileage allowance.
- Flexible hours to suit you, mornings, lunchtimes, evenings & weekends available.
- We are COVID-19 safe offering full PPE, vaccination & regular testing.
As a management team we have over 25 years of experience in the sector, we understand how quality, person centred care can make a huge difference in the lives of older adults living in their own homes. With 4.9* out of 5* rating on an independent homecare review site, quality care matters to us and you would be part of a company to be proud of.
Each of our team ensures that everyone is treated with the utmost dignity and respect. After all, isn’t that what we all want as we get older?
As a Community Care Assistant & Dementia Support Worker, you will be highly trained and provided with the support to exceed in your role. The needs of our clients vary so greatly, you will help with many different aspects of their day-to-day care and companionship, including:
- Helping our clients get up and prepare for the day ahead.
- Assisting with their routines including their personal hygiene and appearance.
- Being an excellent companion, offering them a break from loneliness and boredom.
- Helping with shopping or collecting a prescription.
- Preparing breakfast, lunch or dinner together whilst chatting away.
- Reminding them when they need to take their medication or about doctor’s appointments.
Apply/Ask a Question
If you are interested in this Community Care Assistant & Dementia Support Worker role and it sounds like the role for you, then please click on apply. We advertise on behalf of the end employer who will contact you directly once you have applied, introduce themselves to you, and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Good luck with your application.