Lots of care providers have job vacancies for Community Care Assistant in the Fenham area of Tyne & Wear, but we’re the only ones who can offer you something different to the rest.
We can offer you….
- £9.50 per hour - we’re a Real Living Wage Employer.
- Paid travel time – so you’re getting paid for all your time.
- Full & part-time hours including earlies, evenings, & alternate weekends.
- Or if you just want weekend hours to keep your weekdays free - we can offer that.
- A great work/life balance with regular clients at regular times.
- A paid DBS check – we’ll take that cost off you.
- Fantastic training & career progression – so, you’ll earn qualifications as you progress.
- The chance to work for a forward-thinking care provider you will be proud to work for.
A little bit about us
We are one of the UK’s leading home care providers and family runs throughout our service. We are a husband and wife team with vast experience of the care sector. So, we understand quality care in all its glory. Families across the Tyne & Wear area now trust us with providing the best care for their loved ones, and we see it as a privilege. We know that providing the best care starts with providing the best Community Care Assistants, so we look after all of them, making sure they feel valued, listened to, and they know how important they are to us.
Our clients & your role
Our simple belief towards providing great care is ensuring that our clients feel understood and valued too. Our clients are all lovely, unique, older adults living in their own homes. They all have different needs, and we provide the choices they need to keep them living life on their own terms and at home.
As one of our Community Care Assistants, your job will be varied and tailored around the individuals we match you with. All our visits are between the hours of 7am – 10pm. From providing companionship to personal care, from cooking home cooked meals to keeping clients doing activities they love, no day is ever the same. We’ll talk you through the job and support you with excellent training, so you can flourish and make this the rewarding career you’re looking for.
Please don’t worry if you have any questions or concerns about applying for this job vacancy. Once you have applied, we will answer any questions you might have and tell you so much more about us. So, just send us your CV or a covering email, and we’ll be in touch for a friendly chat. Speak to you soon.