Full and part-time, permanent job vacancies, Community Care Assistants, close to Luton, Bedfordshire – car drivers essential.
- £9.60 per hour during weekdays, £10.60 per hour during weekends.
- Travel time between calls is paid at an hourly rate.
- Access to company car or 25p mileage if using own vehicle.
- Full time, part time and bank positions available.
- Shift times from 7am to 1pm & 4pm to 9pm.
- We cover Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, and surrounding areas.
- Full training provided.
We provide both domiciliary homecare and live-in care to adults of all ages living in our local community. The individuality of each of our clients is always considered when planning their care and we always listen, the care we provide is always delivered respectfully.
“We are very proud of our Good CQC Rating as well as our 5 out of 5 rating on an independent homecare review site. We have worked very hard to achieve what we have, and we are now looking for dedicated and passionate Care Assistants to not only help us grow our service, but also build on the quality we already have in place and build on our success. I believe as a homecare provider that home is where the heart is and that our older generation should be able to stay there for as long as possible surrounded by all the things that they hold dear, particularly their memories. I am proud that we can make that happen”. The Owner.
People often have the wrong perception of what job Community Care Assistants do. All our clients are unique, and therefore, their needs are different. What we can say is that no two days are the same and everything you do to help will make a positive different to a person’s life. The role can include:
- Providing much needed companionship so people don’t feel alone.
- Helping with light domestic duties that have got that bit harder - dusting, vacuuming etc.
- Personal care – washing or dressing - we’re happy to chat about this so you’re not put off.
- Preparing meals – making sure people are eating and drinking.
- Medication management – sometimes a simple reminder is all that’s needed.
- Picking up some shopping and some of their favourite treats.
- Enabling them to continue doing the things they love.
If you think about everything you do daily, you would be supporting someone to do the same. Sometimes the simplest things, go a long way.
Working for us, you will always feel valued, supported, and rewarded, you are never just a number. We are looking for empathetic, kind-hearted people, who go the extra mile for others to help us create the very best community care team we can.
If you feel that this is the job vacancy for you and you would like to find out more, please click on apply. We will be in contact with you to introduce ourselves, answer any questions and to find out a little bit more about you.