Full and part-time, Community Care Assistant job vacancies, Malvern & Upton Upon Severn, Worcestershire – no experience needed –Car Drivers Essential.
We have hours available in the Malvern, Upper Howsell, Pound Bank, Upton Upon Severn and surrounding areas, so if you live nearby, then we have plenty of work available in your local area.
- £10.45 per hour weekdays, £11.45 per hour weekends.
- Flexible full & part-time hours available.
- Hours can include some early mornings, evenings, and alternate weekends.
- Paid holidays.
- Specialist induction training.
- Ongoing specialist care training & Health & Social care qualifications.
- Dedicated support from your line managers and a friendly working environment.
- Out of hours emergency service.
- Support for organisations such as Care Workers Charity.
- Opportunities for career progression.
Our aim is simple, to deliver the highest quality of care to older adults living in their own home. We want to help them improve their quality of life and maintain their independence in the home they cherish. We have been recognised internationally for the investment we place in our team. Their skills, dedication and expertise have earned us a place in the Top 10 care providers in the UK. Your career as a Care Assistant could just be the start of a rewarding journey. We will invest in you, value you and offer you opportunities to progress.
People often have the wrong perception of what job Carers do. All our clients are different, and their needs vary from person to person. Could you….
- Provide much needed companionship?
- Help with domestic duties such as hoovering, ironing, or dusting?
- Assisting with personal care such as washing or dressing?
- Help prepare meals ensuring the people you support are eating and drinking?
- Help with medication?
- Enable someone to continue doing the things they love?
Many of the things you will help with are the things that might get a little harder, and the things we would all expect as we get older. If you can do these things and you have a positive, caring nature, then we would love to hear from you.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about this Community Care Assistant job and put your mind at ease. Please click apply and send us your CV, and we will be in touch with you by telephone to tell you so much more.