We are looking for Community Care Assistants in the Wallsend area of Tyneside. Are you looking for a new and rewarding career and a fulfilling job where you can make a positive difference in someone's life? Becoming a Community Care Assistant could be perfect for you. You will be supporting clients in their own homes as local to where you live as possible. We have clients throughout the Wallsend, Byker, Whitley Bay, Forest Hall, North Shields, Tynemouth, Shieldfield and the surrounding areas of North Tyneside. So, if you live close by, we can match you to one of our clients needing help and support. Full training is provided, we do look for a strong passion to want to do this job for the right reasons, our clients are very special to us and deserve the very best care. A full driving license and access to your own vehicle is required due to the nature of the work.
Putting people at the heart of care
We have an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic homecare provider who supports older people, both private and local authority clients, in their homes and help them remain independent and living life to the full. The name of this company was inspired by two very special people in the owner’s life and their aspiration was to be different from everyone else out there. The owner of this service is very much a family person with an ethos that to deliver great care, you need great Care Assistants who feel valued and supported. The feedback and reviews they receive from their team are exceptional.
What are the duties of a Community Care Assistant?
- Helping someone to get out of bed in the morning prepare for their day;
- Washing, showering, and bathing;
- Assisting with dressing;
- Prompting to take medication;
- Preparing meals and light housework;
- Taking someone out into the community, to the doctors or hospital appointment;
- Being a Companion for someone to rely on.
Benefits & Hours
- £8.60 per hour plus mileage allowance
- Full-Time and Part-Time Hours available
- Shifts will include early mornings, evenings and alternate weekends;
- Paid Induction and weekly pay;
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays pro rata, with 1 extra day holiday each year of service;
- 30p per mile mileage allowance;
- Pay rate increases to £9.25 after 12 months’ employment;
- Enhanced bank holiday rates available;
- No initial payment for your DBS.
This is a great opportunity for kind, empathetic and reliable people to join a growing company with wonderful values. They make a difference every day to the lives of the people they support, and you could be part of that. If you are excited by this opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.
Managed Advertising Solutions are a sister Company of Health & Social Care Jobs Ltd. Managed Advertising Solutions act as the Advertising agent only on behalf of the end employer. Once you have applied, we carry out our initial screening process, your CV is then passed to the end employer who would get in touch with you directly to progress your application further, usually, they would call you within 24 hours of applying, this gives you the opportunity to find out more about the role and ask questions prior to progressing with your application.