If you are a positive, happy, chatterbox, who thinks about others first, then we would love to speak to you. If you already work as a Care Assistant, or you are considering a complete career change, then we will happily answer any questions you may have & put you at complete ease.
Full & Part-time, Community Care Assistant job vacancy, Morley, Tingley, Birstall, Batley, Gildersome, Drighlington, and surrounding areas.
We are a unique family run Homecare business, small enough to focus on quality and we want to always keep it that way. Our directors were involved in the care of one of their grandmothers and understood the importance of keeping people at home. They recognised the importance of making sure that every client feels loved and valued. We are very proud of achieving a good CQC rating and since opening 8 years ago, we have received so much reward from delivering exceptional compassionate care to people in the local community. We truly believe that this is not just another job – it is a way of life.
Each of our Community Care Assistants are hand picked by us. You would then be matched with individual clients based on their needs. We know what good care should look like, because we have been there ourselves, as relatives. The need of every person is different, so what you do on each visit will vary.
- £9.45 per hour (Time and half on Bank Holidays).
- Full or Part-Time Hours available – GUARANTEED HOURS.
- Visit times are between 06:30 – 11:00, 11:30 – 14:30 and 16:00 – 22:00.
- We can allow you to work around school runs & your family life.
- Hours include alternate weekends or weekends only if you prefer.
- End of Month draw, one lucky person can win a £30 voucher!
- Excellent in-house training & QCF Qualifications.
- Being part a work family, and a company you can be proud to work for.
There is so much to tell you about this Community Care Assistant job vacancy, so click “apply,” and we will have a chat with you. You can then ask us any questions and we will talk you through the role. If you are considering making the move into the social care sector, then speaking to us will make your mind up.