We have part time, job vacancies for Care Assistants and Dementia Champions in the local community of Harlow, Essex - Car Drivers only Please - No experience is needed - our training is award winning!
We welcome applications from all age groups and all backgrounds looking to do something amazingly rewarding.
Where we need you
We are an awarding winning employer, rated ‘OUTSTANDING’ by the CQC. We support people within their own homes in the Epping, Ongar, Loughton, Waltham Abbey, Harlow, and surrounding areas of Essex so if you live in any of these areas, GET IN TOUCH!
- £10.25 Weekdays & £10.40 weekends, Double Pay Bank holidays
- Paid Mileage Allowance.
- Commitment to work the same days / hours each week based on your availability.
- You would be carefully matched to our Clients.
- A Minimum of an hour visit so nothing is rushed.
- Are you free on a regular basis mornings, lunchtimes, evenings, or weekends?
- Full training, mentoring and ongoing support from a friendly team.
- Further career progression opportunities.
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme of £250.
- Full PPE protection provided
- Weekly Covid testing means we are all kept safe
- Covid Vaccination available
You will be a naturally caring, and, a friendly companion, since you will be visiting vulnerable adults, living in our local community providing much needed companionship and support with everyday tasks. For example:-
- Helping with morning routine, including preparing breakfast together.
- Assisting with medication prompts
- Assisting with personal care when required.
- Accompanying on days out, hospital appointments etc.
- Preparing lunch together and having a good chat.
- Supporting with bedtime routine.
- Promoting independence and maintaining safety is paramount.
- Keeping your Client safe and happy.
To apply for this position, you MUST be a driver, have access to own car and be over 18. There is no upper age limit to apply, we welcome applications from all walks of life. You may have never worked in care before, but the main reason you are applying is because you want to make a difference! Do you want to get up every day and make someone’s day that bit brighter? If this is you, then we would love to hear from you.
Care Assistant, Dementia, Companion, Home Help jobs Essex, Epping, Harlow