We are looking for a Full Time Female* Community Care Supervisor / Team Leader commutable from areas of Sheffield but located in the Chesterfield area of Derbyshire.
This role is ideally situated within commutable distance from Hasland (5mins), Wingerworth (10mins), Stavely (13mins), and Dronfield (15mins), and parts of Sheffield. This provider will consider all levels of previous experience within the Social Care Sector or Qualified Nurse / RGN looking for a change in direction.
To this provider, ‘care’ means quality care! The owners are a husband and wife team who are passionate about how older people should be looked after in old age, one of the Directors was a Qualified Nurse for over 30 years, she understands what it takes to provide the highest standard of care and go above and beyond for those that need support. An outstanding CQC Rating is proof of their dedication paying off. This organisation focus on a bespoke companionship/relationship led service. They have won multiple awards and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour with the focus being on companionship.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring that the levels of care are always to the highest standard for each and every client they support. You will conduct client visits, assessment and reviews, writing detailed care plans to suit their personal needs. You will also carry out spot checks and quality checks with the team, mentoring and supporting them to develop. You will also participate in the on-call rota.
- £24,000 per annum DOE
- Full-time, 5 days per week
- On call 1 evening per week & 1 weekend at work every 3 weeks (2 days off in the week in lieu)
- Fantastic supportive network
- Funding to gain further qualifications
- Excellent training and support to help you develop your skills and future. If you are keen to progress, then our client has opportunities for you to develop a long-term, rewarding career!
- You will hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent
- You will have supervisory experience either within Homecare, Supported Living, Nursing or Older People's Services
- You must have a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
- Above all, you will be proactive, personable and passionate about high standards of care
If you are excited by this job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
*The clients who we care for have the right to specify the gender of the person providing them Care and Support and under the Equality Act 2010 (Schedule 9, Part 1: general occupational requirements) we only require Female staff at the present time.