Part-Time, Community Night & Waking Night Home Care Assistants, jobs, in Maidenhead. Car drivers are essential.
It is a pleasure knowing there are people like you that love nothing more than caring for others and brightening someone’s day. After all, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing someone smile and making their lives that bit easier, sometimes by doing the simplest of things.
Caring in your Community
If you live in communities of Maidenhead, Henley on Thames, Wallingford, West Workingham, Woodley and surrounding hamlets of Berkshire we would love to welcome you to the team.
- £87.20-£105 per night, plus Mileage.
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay.
- Sleeping Night & Waking Night positions.
- Hours available between 9pm-7am & 10pm-8am.
- A COVID-19 safe, aware, organisation, with access to the COVID-19 Vaccine.
- We welcome applications from all age groups (No upper Limit) and previous occupations.
Who will I support?
You will be carefully matched and introduced to the person you will be supporting, and you will share a great relationship together.
Because you get to know one another well, the care that you would provide is never awkward, just natural. Some people worry about personal care, but people also have the wrong idea what personal care means – if this is something you are unsure about, we can explain this to you once you apply.
As a Community Night & Waking Night Home Care Assistants, the Care & Support an individual requires varies greatly, after all everyone is unique! All our clients need will vary greatly from being very independent to some that need much more care and support. You could -
- Arrive with a smile for an evening visit.
- Prepare breakfast the next morning and assist someone with their morning routine whilst chatting away!
- Assisting with morning or evening routine, including toilet prompts, helping with washing, undressing, or brushing teeth.
- Prompt to take medication.
- Maybe prompting them to use the toilet, to keep their routine.
- Helping with any needs during the night.
- End of the day companionship, hot drink, and chat before bedtime.
A Message from the Team
As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care.