We have Full & Part-time job vacancies, Days, Nights or Weekends, for Complex Care Assistants to work in the community of Winchester & Surrounding villages. No experience needed, Guaranteed Hours!
We welcome applications from, all age groups, those looking for a complete change of career, or wishing to start a career in Adult Social Care.
As an organisation profit is not something that is important to any of us, in fact any profit is re-invested back into the business and you, our employee! Rare I know! When you choose to join our team, you are choosing to make a positive difference and a job that impact’s people’s lives in the profoundest of ways! When someone needs care, they deserve it to be in the place they love the most, their own home and by people who love what they do! Is this you?
- Full Training Provided & Support to gain QCF Qualifications.
- Weekdays £10.50 per hour, £11.00 with Level 2
- Weekends £11.16 per hour, £11.66 with Level 2
- Bank Holidays £13.14 per hour, £13.64 with Level 2
- Nights £11.55 per hour, £12.05 with Level 2
- 6 Weeks Paid Holiday – Wow!
- Paid Travel Time & Mileage (Again Rare!)
- Pension scheme.
- Day off for your birthday – Because we care!
As a Complex Care Assistant, you will be visiting people within their own homes and providing care & Support to people with a variety of needs. It will be your job to help promote their independence, not only brighten their day but make it much easier with your support.
You do not have to be a driver for this role, you can be male or female. You should have a good understanding of learning disabilities and positive behavioural support.
- You will wonder why you did not do it sooner!
- You will find your job so rewarding.
- The career progression opportunities are endless.
- Why not?
Once you apply, one of our team will be in touch to answer any questions you may have, I am sure you will have lots.