Full Time, Permanent, Complex Care/Case Manager, Gloucester, Gloucestershire – Adult Nurse Qualified - Car Driver
This is a unique organisation that provide support from Birth to end of Life for a wide range of people who have learning disabilities, brain or spinal injuries, life limiting illnesses, or require complex care support. They are an expert team, who all have specialist backgrounds within their field. This includes acquired brain injury, rehabilitation, psychology, complex care, supported living, spinal injuries or learning disabilities backgrounds. Together they form the expertise required to enable them to be the employer of choice and I fantastic team to be part of who all share knowledge & expertise to deliver the highest level of care to the people they support.
As their Complex Care / Case Manager in Gloucester you will be a positive role model and a good person to undertake the leadership of their care team. You will set up new care packages and oversee existing ones, overseeing in the region of 10-15 packages, they always make sure that the number of cases you oversee are a manageable workload, ensuring you are always fully supported in your job.
- Taking ownership & management of your cases.
- Completing & Reviewing clients needs & risk assessments.
- Implement excellent person-centred care plans.
- Providing training & on-going support to care assistants.
- Monitoring and working towards Quality, Compliance & Regulatory standards at all times.
Working in a positive, supportive, culture with likeminded people and surrounded by experts is something that is very important to them. This Provider offers a great place to work, a really supportive team where everyone is respected and appreciated at all levels. It is a professional but fun-loving culture, with an ethos of always striving to be the best. There are endless opportunities for progression in an organisation who are constantly evolving. You will be joining them through an exciting time of growth and recent improvements which have only benefited the teams and re-enforced their values and goals.
- £30-36K per annum, plus on call allowance, plus travel expenses
- 37.5 Hours per week, Mon – Fri 9am – 5.30pm (However Flexibility is required)
- Home Based with travel within your designated region.
- 25 Days Holiday & Pension, Paid NMC Fee
- An Adult Nursing Qualification & Valid UK Pin
- Self-Motivated and an excellent leader
- Willingness to travel across your region & own your own car.
- Level 4/5 Leadership & Management – Desirable
- PTTLS, CTTLS, DTTLS or equivalent training qualification - Desirable
A full job specification is available upon successful application. If you have any questions about this job vacancy, please apply with your up-to-date CV and one of our team will be in touch to discuss the vacancy with you at length. Your application will always be dealt with in the strictest of confidence from our very professional team here at Health & Social Care Jobs. This is a fantastic opportunity!