We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Complex Care/ICU Nurse in the Lincoln area of Lincolnshire to provide outstanding care to a client with complex needs living in their own home, requiring tracheotomy care.
You will be joining a specialist provider of support services for adults and children with complex care needs; including acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury and multiple sclerosis. They provide one to one support, 24 hours a day to enable people to live with dignity and support, within their own homes and in the community.
As a Complex Care/ICU Nurse your responsibilities will involve:
- Building a strong bond with the young boy you support and his family.
- Ensuring care plans are maintained, to meet care standards.
- Identify and undertake regular training.
- Providing tracheotomy and peg feeding.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- Qualified Nurse with an active PIN Number.
- Tracheotomy and ventilator trained.
- Have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Experience of being a paediatric nurse is preferable but not essential.
- Having training in ICU care may also be beneficial.
In return, you will receive a Band 7 salary (£35K - £40K) per annum DOE plus accommodation costs. You will be working night shifts with occasional days and the position is full-time and permanent.
If are you excited by this opportunity and would like more information on becoming a Complex Care/ICU Nurse, then please click on apply and we will contact you to discuss further. If you have any further questions, then our friendly team will be happy to answer them.
Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however, due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance, there is a genuine occupational requirement to recruit a female.