Due to growth, we are looking for a very outgoing, confident, and talented Customer Account Manager & Administrator to join our Ulverston team. Are you looking for a new year new start?
Who are we?
Managed Advertising Solutions are based just outside Ulverston Town centre. We specialize in providing online Job Advertising packages for the Social Care Sector, by giving them access to 5 of the UK’s Top Performing Job boards. We operate on a national level and due to continued growth and some recent contract wins we are in a great position to be able to expand our team.
We are very much a family orientated business, with a team who all share very similar personalities. Working in an office environment we all bounce off one another, share ideas, and have fun whilst we work. Caring about what we do is what unites us all as a team.
Is this you?
- You will be someone at their happiest talking to people & confident on the telephone.
- An outgoing personality is essential
- The ability and confidence to speak to people at all levels.
- Happy to solve customers’ queries or problems.
- Offering customers solutions and confidently offering them advice and guidance.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and writing skills are required.
- The ability to write and create a job advert that when someone reads it, they feel compelled to apply.
- Most of all we want you to be memorable to our customers, someone they look forward to speaking to.
- Managing a portfolio of customers and building excellent lasting relationships.
- Processing candidate applications on behalf of your customer.
- Researching your customer’s values & ethos so you can create a fantastic job advert.
- Writing job adverts.
- Recording adverts success and discussing this with the client at the end of their advert campaign.
- Mentoring and guiding your client to ensure they maximise their candidate attraction and hires.
- Sending out marketing emails to gain referrals and new business.
Full training is provided however some experience within an office environment in a customer-related role would be highly desirable. We welcome applications from candidates that have completed a Business Admin Apprenticeship or their Level 3 in Business Admin or similar qualification.
We are looking for someone who wants to enjoy coming to work. Someone who is eager to learn, but also understands and cares about customer satisfaction. We offer ongoing training and development, alongside working outside training organisations.