We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor & Care Planner to join a family run, bespoke private care provider in the St Helens Area of Merseyside. £19 - 21K per annum, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
No previous Care Experience is required but a passion to work in this fantastic sector is a must.
This is a family run, Private, Care At Home & Companionship Provider in the St Helens local community. They have been established for just short of nine years, with an outstanding rating of 4.9 out of 5 with an independent care review site. Joining this team you would instantly feel valued, listened to, respected and included within the team. This truly is a special place to work, a place where you would make a difference every day to someone's life.
Your Job Role
As their Customer Service Advisor & Care Planner you would take responsibility to ensure clients receive a high level of continuity of care, the same friendly caring faces that they rely on and grow fond of. Every thought is centred around the person. You would be someone who would re-arrange all your rota's to make this happen! Quality of Service means everything.
- Scheduling of the Care Rota's using People Planner
- Planning your rota for Holiday cover or staff sickness.
- Liaising with the care team and creating excellent working relationships with them all.
- Liaising with clients and their families both face to face and over the telephone.
- Allocating a set Care team to each individual taking into account their needs, hobbies, interests and locality.
- Carrying out Quality Assurance visits / checks to ensure we are always meeting high standards.
- Car Driver
- Customer Service Background - Highly Desirable
- Highly Presentable in a client facing role.
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Previous Experience of Coordinating - Desirable but not Essential
- Excellent Computer Skills
- The Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
Would you love to be part of an award winning organisation? Do you have the qualities we are looking for? If you would love to go to work everyday and make a difference, whilst also working in a fun environment we would love to hear from you.