Advertising Customer Service Advisor & Administrator, Permanent, Full Time, £25K per annum DOE, Plus Bonus (Must have previous office experience)
Do you love talking to customers on the telephone? Are you confident and dealing with people at all levels of a business? We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor (Office Based) to join our team based in our modern offices in Ulverston, Cumbria/South Lakes.
Previous office experience is essential for this role as well as the ability to write creative job adverts with a difference.
Who are we?
We work with the Social Care sector nationally helping them with their job vacancy advertising. We are specialists within our field having provided this service to the Care Sector for the last 11 years. We are experts in writing advert content, listening to and solving customers advertising problems, looking at them with a fresh pair of eyes and coaching and mentoring recruiters & owners to get the best out of their recruitment campaigns.
What would the job involve?
- Taking inbound enquiries from customers wanting to use our services.
- Presenting to a client over the telephone the service we provide.
- Explaining the service to them, what we do & what it includes.
- Recruitment coaching & Guiding internal recruiters & owners of care businesses.
- Taking calls from candidates enquiring about job vacancies.
- Coming up with fresh ideas for advert campaigns.
- Carrying out monthly customer service calls
- Retaining customers through building excellent relationships.
- Becoming an expert in your field and having the confidence to deliver this to customers.
This is a varied role which includes lots of customer service but also lots of admin, so you would need to be comfortable in both an admin and telephone role. Confidence on the telephone is paramount and understanding customers needs, empathising with customers but also coming up with solutions to problems. We very much promote from within; reward hard work and we also work with outside training organisations for your own personal development & training.
If you feel you have the right qualities for this job vacancy, please do not hesitate to apply. Full training can be provided however the telephone confidence is essential.