Car Drivers Only Full Time or Part-Time, Community Care Assistants & Dementia Advocate jobs in the Acomb, area of York.
Thank you for clicking on our job vacancy, this hopefully means you are considering a rewarding career in care. A career where you bring a smile, companionship, trust, and support to someone every single day. It is not just a job it is a vocation!
- No Experience Necessary as Full Training is provided – Car Drivers Essential
- £10.05 per hour Weekdays, £10.20 Weekends.
- Full or Part-Time Hours available, must be able to work alternative Weekends
- Career Progression Available
- Excellent Benefits & Rewards Schemes.
Caring in your Community
Working for us as a Community Care Assistant & Dementia Advocate you will be naturally caring, compassionate, patient and a good listener as well as talker… this job could be perfect for you. Caring for someone you have built a trusting relationship with is so rewarding, knowing that you have supported someone and made their day that bit happier or easier.
Every single person we support are different, so it is hard to say for certain what your duties will be. However, a typical example of some of duties they perform are: -
- Arriving with a smile for an early morning call.
- Prepare breakfast and assist someone with their morning routine whilst chatting away!
- Assisting with all elements of their personal care (Washing, oral care, dressing)
- Prompting to take medication.
- Preparing lunch together, taking care of their nutrition is important.
- Maybe prompting them to use the toilet, to keep their routine.
- Going on outings, hospital visits or visiting the shops.
- End of the day companionship, hot drink, and chat before bedtime.
Rated as Good by CQC, the organisation which inspects care services you will be joining one of the longest established home care providers in the Yorkshire & North East Region. They have been trusted by families since 1967 to care for their loved ones. You will be joining an outstanding organisation who have an excellent reputation locally not only as an employer, but as a provider of high-quality person-centred home care services for its clients living in their own homes. They aim to help everyone live their lives to the fullest and lead, happy, fulfilling, and independent lives. They understand that a person’s home is precious, so they want to help people live as independently as possible in the place they treasure the most. After all, is that what we all want when we need care and currently, this is more important than ever.
We understand you will have some questions, do not worry, once you have applied one of our team will contact you to have an initial chat so we can get to know you, this is a chance for you to ask any questions you may have. Christmas may be over but why not make 2021 a new year, new career!