We are looking to recruit passionate Dementia Advocates in the Reading area of Berkshire to join a unique homecare provider built on wonderful values. We are particularly looking for Dementia Advocates who want to join a supportive employer and be part of a special team who truly are dedicated to delivering the best care at home to their clients.
Locations & Criteria
This homecare provider provides care visits in the community and have job vacancies in Reading, Mortimer, Tilehurst, Southcote, Woodley, Earley, Lower Earley, Caversham, Emmer Green, and surrounding areas.
Pay rates & Hours
- £11.00 - £16.50 per hour + 45p mileage allowance.
- Weekends pay rate of £12.50 per hour + time and half bank holiday.
- Christmas day and Boxing day double time.
- Hours range between 06.30 - 22.30. If you have some availability morning, evenings, and alternate weekends, then we would love to hear from you.
The organisation was founded by the owner in memory of her Grandmother and with a vision to change the way older people are supported in the community. The owner has a wealth of experience in the care sector in both a hospital and community setting, so they know what it takes to provide the highest standard of care to the older people they look after in their own homes. They recognise the importance of making sure their Care Assistants feel valued and appropriately supported in their role, making it a special place to work.
What are we looking for in you?
- A passion to make a difference to the life of an older adult living in their own home.
- To provide personal care as well as companionship, home help and support.
- A car driver so that you can travel between your customers locally.
- A good conversationalist who can brighten an older person’s day and build a relationship.
- Caring, compassionate and an excellent ambassador for the company.
If you are interested in this Dementia Advocate job, then please click on apply. Health & Social Care Jobs are advertising on behalf of the end employer who will contact you directly once you have applied, introduce themselves to you and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Good luck with your application.