We are looking for a Dementia Friend & Care Companion, in the Stratford-Upon-Avon area, of Warwickshire and surrounding villages. We have Full-Time & Part-Time job vacancies available.
Guaranteed hours! Car Drivers Essential
We welcome applicants who have had personal or professional experience, as well as those looking to start a career in Adult Social Care. You will be matched with an experienced team mate who will mentor you and support you gradually into your role.
- £10.00 Per Hour, £10.50 on Weekends, Plus Mileage, enhanced for Bank Holidays.
- Part-Time Contract, 20/25 Hours per week.
- Full-Time Contract, 35 Hours (or more if you wanted!).
- Flexible hours including early mornings, lunchtime, evening, or weekend availability.
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.
- Free DBS Check.
- Company mobile phone provided to Staff.
- Full, paid training & progression opportunities.
We are a small business, founded by Healthcare professionals, passionate about our local community. Our good CQC rating is something we are very proud of and demonstrates our commitment to the people we support and gives reassurance to their families.
Your Role and Opportunities
As a Dementia Friend & Care Companion working for the company, you will be visiting the local community, and providing care to a range of people in their own homes that suffer from physical disabilities, mental health disorders and the elderly. It will be your job to encourage them to be as independent as possible with your caring nature and highly appreciated hard work.
If you are looking for job satisfaction, a job that you can say I made a huge difference to someone today! If you still have some doubts, click on apply and we can talk you through a typical day. We cannot wait to hear from you!