We are looking for Full Time or Part-Time, Mobile Dementia Friends & Care Companions close to the Crosby area of Liverpool, Merseyside. No previous experience is required as training is provided and fully paid. It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Have you been thinking about starting a career in Social care? Perhaps you have worked in another sector or cared for a relative or friend and want to do something rewarding? This is a rewarding career choice for anyone wanting to work for a company with wonderful values, support someone in their local community and make a difference every day.
Are you local?
This provider offers visits in the community to older adults living in their own homes, they have job vacancies in Crosby, Waterloo, Blundell Sands, Maghull, Litherland, and surrounding areas of Merseyside.
A Fantastic Company
This provider is family run and part of an award-winning national brand with the family values running throughout the service. The owner started the service after experiencing the challenges faced by families to find high-quality care when searching for support for his parents. He wanted to establish a premium, high-quality home care service in the local area, promoting independence and dignity for their clients. Quality is at the heart of what they do. They are ranked within the top 2% of home care providers in the North West which is an amazing accolade.
As a Mobile Dementia Friend & Companion, you will be so important to the company too. Each person is valued and rewarded for their dedication. They invest in everyone and pay travel time, so no valuable time with the clients is lost. You will see regular clients at regular times and work locally – so no long commutes. They also work closely with Community partnerships to help other vulnerable areas of society, so this is a company you can be proud to work for.
Are you Naturally Caring?
You will be key in supporting older adults living in their own homes with everyday tasks so they can continue to live in the environment which they love most and for as long as possible, duties will include:
- Helping them with daily routines such as getting up in the morning or ready for bed at night.
- Helping with elements of personal care.
- Ensuring their home is safe & clean.
- Preparing meals & collecting shopping or prescriptions.
- Providing companionship and being someone who they can rely on for support.
- £9.30 per hour weekdays, £10.00 per hour weekends.
- Paid travel time between clients & 30p mileage.
- Full and part-time hours, flexible working patterns.
- Paid DBS & paid training.
- 5.6 weeks paid holidays.
- Benefits – Retention bonus, NHS top-up plan, and leading technology to organise your day.
- Fantastic development opportunities & career progression.
- Being part of a service that will value you, but also be part of a company to be proud of.
If you have any questions about this Dementia Friend & Companion job, or if you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you to answer any questions you may have. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying.