Part-Time, Dementia Friend & Companion, jobs, Epping, Loughton, Ongar and surrounding areas of Essex. No experience needed – We offer Award Winning Training – CAR DRIVER with your own car is essential.
We welcome applications from all age groups (No upper Limit) and previous occupations.
Caring in your Community
If you live in the communities of Epping, Loughton, Ongar and surrounding areas of Essex and want to brighten someone’s day up by making their lives a bit easier, we would love to speak with you about joining our award-winning team.
Who will I support?
You will be carefully matched and introduced to the person you will be supporting, and you will share a great relationship together. Your visits will never be rushed, and they are never less than an hour, allowing you to spend quality time with the person we match you with.
Because you get to know one another well, the care that you would provide is never awkward, just natural. Some people worry about personal care, but people also have the wrong idea what personal care means – if this is something you are unsure about, we can explain this to you once you apply.
As a Dementia Friend & Companion, the Care & Support an individual requires varies greatly, after all everyone is unique! All our clients vary from being very independent to some that need much more care and support. You could -
- Arrive with a smile for an early morning call.
- Prepare breakfast and assist someone with their morning routine whilst chatting away!
- Assisting with morning or evening routine.
- Prompt to take medication.
- Preparing lunch together, taking care of their nutrition needs is important.
- Going on outings (once restrictions are eased), hospital visits or visiting the shops.
- End of the day companionship, hot drink, and chat before bedtime.
- £10.65 per hour weekdays and £11.00 per hour at Weekends, plus 23p mileage.
- Ongoing, Award Winning Training, including City & Guilds Accredited Qualifications.
- Flexible, Part-Time Hours available.
- Alternative Weekend working to fit in with your availability.
- A COVID-19 safe, aware, organisation, with access to the COVID-19 Vaccine.
A Message from the Team
We make a real difference to people’ lives because to us, it’s personal. As a team we are all truly committed to leading the way locally in changing the way our community are cared for. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care!