Full-time & Part-time, Dementia Friend & Companion job vacancies, Altrincham, Greater Manchester - No Experience Needed – Car Drivers essential.
We are looking for people with a kind and empathetic nature, with a passion for helping others, across the Trafford area including the local communities of Altrincham, Urmston, Sale, Stretford, and Timperley.
We are proud to be different to other homecare providers in the area. Not only for our awards as a care provider, but as an employer too. We are family run business, inspired by personal experience of finding quality care for loved ones. The family culture flowing through the whole service, the whole team are part of the family. We were voted the best employer in care in 2017 and are the only provider in the area to have achieved an Outstanding CQC rating which we are extremely proud of. We’re also in the top 10 homecare agencies in the North West for the fourth consecutive year, so when you’re joining us, you’re joining the best.
- £10.75 - £13.00 per hour plus mileage allowance.
- Bank Holiday enhanced pay.
- Full and part time hours available.
- Car allowance after 12-months of service.
- Free company mobile phone.
- Pension scheme.
- Free uniform with winter jacket & summer scrubs.
- Full training provided.
We understand that excellent homecare supports both our clients and their families. We want to build trust and provide care in a dignified, respectful way, helping clients to maintain their independence in their own homes. We get to know each and every one of our clients, so as one of our Dementia Companions, the support you provide will be person centred and will make a positive difference to their life. The role will involve:
- Providing much needed companionship to help tackle loneliness & isolation.
- Assisting with personal care including washing & dressing - we are happy to talk that through with you.
- Preparing a client’s favourite tea & making sure they are eating and drinking well.
- Administering medication or sometimes just providing a reminder.
- Keeping clients active and doing the activities they enjoy – this varies from each person.
As we get older, we would all like to think we had someone looking out for us. After all, the older adults in our community deserve the highest quality of care and companionship and to be able to remain in the place they feel the safest, at home.
We welcome applications from a variety of ages and from different career backgrounds. Many of our Dementia Friends & Companions have come from different backgrounds, all you need is a caring nature and the right personality. If you would like to apply for this job vacancy, then pleased click apply. We will then contact you to answer any questions and tell you much more.