We are looking for Dementia Friends & Companions in the Duston area of Northampton. No Experience is necessary as award-winning training is provided. Car Drivers are essential
This homecare provider provides care visits in the community and they have job vacancies in the Duston, Kingsthorpe, Abington, Moulton Park, Weston Favell, Boothville areas of Northampton.
Pay Rates, Hours & Benefits
- £10.00 per hour, £10.45 after 8pm and weekends (Double time on bank holidays),
- Mileage allowance.
- Part-Time Hours including some Early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings, and alternative weekends.
- Paid Holidays.
- Continuous Support including their own learning & development program.
To this provider, ‘care’ means quality care! With an Outstanding CQC Rating and 9.6/10 on a leading homecare review site, you would be joining an organisation with fantastic values and one of the best in the area. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base. The Directors are a husband and wife team who have a passion to provide the highest standard of care and go above and beyond for those that need support. They also value their team, recently buying each of them a pampering gift set to say thank you for their dedication during the last few months. Their team’s hard work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.
As a Dementia Friend & Companion, you will carefully be matched to older adults in your local community and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include any of the following:
- Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes, and evenings.
- Assisting with personal care where required.
- Prompting to take any medications.
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events, or appointments.
- Preparing meals and light household duties.
- Being someone, they can rely on.
Apply/Ask a Question
If you have any questions about this Dementia Friend & Companion vacancy, or you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.