Full or Part Time, Dementia Friend & Companion, Job Vacancy, Melksham, Wiltshire – Car Driver Essential.
If you would love to work in your local community, we have job vacancies in the Chippenham, Calne, Corsham, Melksham, Malmesbury, Badminton, Bradford On Avon, Trowbridge and surrounding areas of Wiltshire. You will not be a stranger as we carefully introduce you to each person you will be visiting and supporting. Throughout our team you will never see an unfriendly face.
- The best rates of pay - £10.50 - £11.55 per hour plus paid travel time & mileage.
- Salaried Roles Available - £20,280-£21,320 per annum.
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay.
- Excellent flexibility to give you a great work-life balance.
- In House Paid Training, Development & Learning Opportunities.
- Hours will include a couple of evenings a week & alternate weekends.
- Flexible holiday pay & blue light card discounts.
- 24/7 Support & Regular Meetings.
- 28 Days Paid Annual Leave.
- A rewarding career with the opportunity to progress.
Visiting and supporting an older adult should never be rushed, for that reason, we ensure that all our personal care visits are never less than 45 minutes & we always encourage clients to have a minimum of an hour visit, to ensure they are supported with choice & in a person-centred way. The people you support deserve lots of time and attention, that time and attention is determined by what they want to achieve from your visit, and together you form a relationship that means you are not only caring for someone, but you are also gaining a friend and companion. They will trust you and look forward to you coming, it will never feel awkward for either of you.
Every one of the older adults we support in their homes, need us for lots of different reasons. You will provide help and support with anything they struggle to do on their own, or do not wish to be on their own. A typical day may include
- Arriving with a smile for an early morning wake up call.
- Prepare breakfast whilst chatting away!
- Assisting with morning & evening routine (Washing, dressing, oral care)
- Prompting to take any medication.
- Preparing lunch together, taking care of their nutrition is important.
- Watching their favourite game show together or baking / preparing a meal.
- Going on outings, hospital visits or visiting the shops.
- End of the day companionship, hot drink, and chat before bedtime.
A message from the Owner & Management team:
“I am truly committed to making a massive difference and want to lead the way in the local community of Chippenham and change the way our older generation are looked after in their older years. I am very proud of our team, if you feel you would fit into our team and believe in what we do, I would love to hear from you. We will train and support you throughout your journey with us and offer you not just a job but a true vocation. “
“When you join us you will know what it feels like to be treated like a person, not just a name or number as is the case in many large care companies. Although we are rapidly expanding due to such high demand for our services, we keep our brilliant care team at the heart of that we do as they are the people physically delivering the highest quality care possible.”