Dementia Service Manager, Poole
£68K - £70K per annum DOE
We are looking for an ambitious Dementia Service Manager who maybe is relocating or lives close to the Poole area of Dorset. You will be joining a new build and fantastic, privately-owned specialist Dementia hub providing interim and rehabilitation care to older People with Dementia. Person centered care is at the heart of everything they do. You will play a key role in leading a large staff team to deliver the highest standards of care.
Are you already a Service Manager with experience of managing a large bed service previously or maybe you are looking to relocate to this beautiful part of the country?
This fantastic job opportunity may also be commutable from Broadstone, Bournemouth, Bear Cross , Lychett Minster and surronding areas.
Are you an inspirational leader who has excellent Dementia knowledge? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in modern, state of the art facilities? If so, then we could have a wonderful opportunity for you.
Hours of work/Pay Rates & Additional Benefits
- Excellent rate of pay of £48K per annum;
- Hours are 37.5 hours per week, Holidays are 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holiday;
- Quarterly Incentive Scheme;
- Excellent Development & promotion opportunities;
- Holiday Discounts, online benefits and cashback rewards;
- Employee assistance programme;
- Opportunity to gain more qualifications – all the way up to master’s degree.
- You will have experience in managing a Dementia Service;
- You will be a fantastic role model to the rest of the staff team;
- Previous CQC reports at good rating or above;
- Passion and self-motivation will be needed as you will be involved in the commissioning of the service and helping it to get up and running.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional provider, who have won several awards for their state-of-the-art services. They have been established for over 30 years with the owner originally forming the organisation to give something back to people, to feel like he could make a difference! They are constantly looking at adding benefits and incentives to make them one of the best employers to work for.
As their Service Manager, your professional development is very important to this provider, they promise to always keep you motivated and invest in you as this gives you the motivation to deliver fantastic high-quality care, and for them to retain an excellent staff team who believe in the organisation.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.