We are looking for the very best Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to become a Dementia Unit Manager. You will be joining our inspirational and dedicated Nursing team in our residential and nursing homes in the Dudley area of the West Midlands. You will be working on our Young people with Disabilities unit.
- £17.50 per hour + bonus scheme;
- Full-time hours, 40-hours per week;
- Paid breaks;
- Meals provided;
- Free DBS;
- An extra day’s annual leave on your birthday.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established care provider, we pride ourselves on providing facilities which have a homely feel where the individuals are put first. Our Senior Management have been involved in care since 1999 and they know what it takes to provide a high standard of care. We provide a supportive, open and honest culture where the development of our team is pivotal.
What makes us special
As our Dementia Unit Manager, you will be passionate about high standards of care and be an integral part of our team in our residential and nursing home in the Dudley area. We offer specialist Dementia, Palliative and residential care ensuring all residents are treated with respect and dignity. We strive to create a peaceful, happy environment where residents can enjoy life to the full and you could be a part of that too.
What skills and experience are required?
- You must be an RGN/RMN with a registered NMC Pin;
- You will have at least 1 years-experience as a Sister or Senior Nurse and Dementia experience;
- You will have experience in a management role and you must have a proven track record in delivering good care results;
- You will have a good understanding of CQC/CI and other regulatory bodies (DoLs/MCA).
We promise to always keep you motivated and invest in you as this gives you the motivation to deliver fantastic high-quality care. This is an organisation where you are valued and where you can truly flourish.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.