Full-time, Deputy Care & Compliance Manager, (Homecare / Domiciliary Care Agency), job vacancy, in the Garforth area of East Leeds, West Yorkshire. Car Driver Essential
Please note: Candidate MUST have a Social Care Background***
- £25K - £28K per annum
- A thorough understanding of CQC Standards / KLOE’s Essential
- Level 3 or above in Health & Social Care Jobs.
- Domiciliary Care / Homecare experience desirable but must have a Care Background.
You will be based on our Head Office in Garforth however your job will involve travelling to other areas of Leeds where we provide our care services. We are conveniently located on the A642 Aberford Road and minutes from the M1 and A1 (M), making it easily commutable from Leeds, Crossgate, Seacroft, Garforth, Rothwell, Swillington, Kippax, Aberford, and Castleford / Pontefract via the M62.
We are proud to be one of the most well-established Homecare / Domiciliary Care Agencies not just in West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, The North East, and Humberside. The Quality of our care matters a great deal to us all. We are looking to cement our commitment to the highest level of care to our customers by creating a new role and appointing a Care Quality & Compliance Supervisor for our team in Leeds, West Yorkshire. A family run business everyone feels valued and listened to, we are very proud of our history and commitment to our customers.
This job is office based and as our Deputy Care & Compliance Manager you will work alongside and deputise for the Manager. The key part of the role is overseeing our internal quality and auditing systems and to ensure we are compliant in all areas. This will include:
- Daily management of our internal quality, auditing, and compliance systems.
- Carrying out regular audits to ensure we are constantly striving for excellence.
- Overseeing customer compliance.
- Ensuring CQC & Contractual standards are maintained and exceeded.
- Managing any complaints and the complaints process.
- Being involved in CQC Inspections, action plans and implementing improvements.
- Working with the Management /care teams to cascade your knowledge.
- Deputising in the absence of the Registered Manager.
- Participating in the Manager on call rota.
If you are passionate about Quality & Compliance and the care sector, we would love to have you on our team as our Deputy Manager. We can offer you a fantastic place to work, family, team ethos with lots of opportunity to grow and progress. Once you apply, one of our team will be in touch with you to tell you so much more! So don’t worry if you have any questions, we can answer any questions you may have when we speak.