Is 2021 the year to kickstart your managerial career? Do you feel ready to take on a new challenge as Deputy Manager of an established Homecare service? If you are an experienced Care Coordinator/Scheduler/Care Supervisor living close to Bournemouth, Dorset and looking for progression opportunities this could be just what you’re looking for…
Deputy Care Manager, Bournemouth, Dorset £26K-£30K per annum
You would be joining a care provider that delivers a very good level of person centered care, care that you would be more than happy for a close relative to receive. They are an established Homecare service, delivering private domiciliary and live in care support services across Poole and Bournemouth areas of Dorset, enabling its customers to maintain their independent lifestyles within their own homes.
As Deputy Care Manager you will support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the successful care busines helping cascade best practice and high standards, whilst ensuring the smooth, safe day to day running of the service.
Your duties will include:-
- Deputise for Registered Manager in their absence
- Lead and support the care coordinators, recruitment and training teams
- Undertake client visits including risk assessments, care planning and quality audits
- Assisting with recruitment, onboarding and staff retention
- Have experience of working within an office environment
- Experience of leading/managing a team
- Passionate about providing Person Centred Care and a vision of what “Outstanding” Homecare should look like
- Have a good day to day understanding of CQC requirements
- Ideally hold a QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care or equivalent.
- Hold a full drivers licence and own your own car
- Live within a commutable distance to Bournemouth, Dorset
If you have the experience we are looking for and you can support the growth of an expanding home care business, ensure they are valued, and grow a homecare service to new levels, then this is the role for you.
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Deputy Care Manager job vacancy, please click on apply. I am sure you have lots of questions…once you have applied, providing you meet the above criteria, we will give you a call to discuss the vacancy further.