Deputy Care Manager, Uxbridge
£24K - £28K per annum DOE + excellent bonus scheme
We are looking for a talented Deputy Care Manager living close to the Uxbridge area of West London. You could be joining an award winning, national care provider who go above and beyond to provide exceptional services to an exclusive client base. They have an outstanding reputation and understand the need to revolutionise old techniques and create a new era of care standards.
Do you want to progress your career with a company who are dedicated to your development?
Our client is growing at a rapid pace and they have the time and funding to invest in your skills and your talent. You will work hard but you will be rewarded for your efforts! As their Deputy Manager, you will support the Branch Manager and the field care teams to ensure the branch operations meet and exceed legislative requirements and customer expectations. You will put care at the forefront of all that you do and always strive for excellence. Duties will also include:
- Promoting the highest standards of care and service, ensuring quality standards are maintained.
- Providing leadership and support to the staff team.
- Assisting with the development, growth and operational performance of the branch.
- Developing and managing relationships with employees, customers and third parties.
- Ensuring all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded.
- Participating in the on-call rota, including a minimum of one night in the week and one weekend in four.
What experience and qualifications are required?
- You will be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent and you will be working towards Level 5.
- You will also need to have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you hold excellent standards and you have domiciliary care experience, then this could be the perfect job for you! This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone who has a fantastic reputation within the homecare sector and who is looking for a unique opportunity within an outstanding organisation.
Interested to find out more? Please click on apply and we will contact you to discuss further.
This job is also within a commutable distance from Uxbridge (17mins), High Wycombe (27 mins), Amersham (14 mins), Slough (28 mins) and surrounding areas of London, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.