Deputy Care Manager, Wandsworth
£26K - £30K per annum + benefits
Full-time, 37.5 hours per week plus on-call one evening per week on rota basis
We are seeking an enthusiastic Deputy Care Manager close to the Wandsworth area of South London who wants to be part of something special, something exclusive.
Come & join the best
You could be joining an award-winning national branch who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits top purely a private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dance class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for a cup of tea! This organisation makes these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
You will play a varied role; but you will be a key component in both Field Care Support and Scheduling. You will also work closely with the Manager ensuring the best support is provided to their clients at all times. You will have the customers’ needs at the heart of what you do! Your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that all Quality Assurance visits and reviews are conducted in a timely and effective manner;
- Ensure that care plans are reviewed in line with CQC requirements;
- Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients;
- Organising rotas and making sure that all schedules are in the roster system;
- To deputise for and take charge of the service in the absence of the Manager;
- Supporting Carers including shadowing, support visits, observations and spot checks;
- Participate in on call rota.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- Firstly, you must be passionate about delivering high quality service to their customers.
- You will have or be willing to work towards a Level 4 or 5 qualification in Health and Social Care, or equivalent.
- You will hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Becoming a Deputy Care Manager could be just the start of your career – they actively promote from within, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future! If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
This job may be commutable from Mitcham, Richmond, Brixton, Wimbledon and surrounding areas.