Deputy Care Manager, Wandsworth
£26K - £32K per annum DOE + benefits
We are seeking an enthusiastic Deputy Care Manager close to the Wandsworth area of South London who wants to be part of something special, something exclusive. This role would be covering the Wandsworth, Lambeth and Dulwich areas of London.
If are an ex-registered nurse or social worker, or you have experience in a residential care setting, but you are passionate about high-quality care, you have high standards and you want a new challenge, then this could be for you.
Come & join the best
You could be joining an award-winning national branch who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits top purely a private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dance class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for a cup of tea! This organisation makes these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
You will play a varied role; but you will be a key component in ensuring that only the highest standard of care is provided at all times. You will also work closely with the Manager ensuring the best support is provided and the client’s needs are at the heart of what you do! You will also be organised with good analytical skills. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting client meetings and being an excellent role model for the service;
- Ensure that care plans are reviewed in line with CQC requirements;
- Reviewing the medication administration logs;
- Manage and supervise staff team;
- To deputise for and take charge of the service in the absence of the Manager;
- Participate in on call rota;
- Participate in growth and development of the business.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- Firstly, you must be passionate about delivering high quality service to their clients and you will have a minimum of 2-years’ experience within the sector;
- You will have or be willing to work towards a Level 4 or 5 qualification in Health and Social Care, or equivalent.
- You will have good knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations;
- It is preferred that you will hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Becoming a Deputy Care Manager could be just the start of your career – they actively promote from within, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future! If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you.