Deputy Domiciliary Care Manager, Homecare Derby – this job vacancy would suit a Care Coordinator or Care Supervisor looking to progress to the next stage in their career.
Providing independence to so many vulnerable adults is something this Provider is very proud to offer. When you can transform a life by doing the simplest of things, it makes your job so rewarding. Working across a diverse client group they offer Domiciliary Care & Support to all age groups, living in their own homes from traditional homecare to more complex care packages. They support Adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Children, Older People & complex care packages.
Supporting the Registered Manager your role as Deputy would be to Assist in the day to day running of the care operations of the Derby office this would include: -
- Managing all Care Plans & risk assessments out in the community.
- Supervising, leading, and supporting a care team out in the field.
- Ensure that our service is high quality focussed and delivered in a person-centred way.
- Recruit, train and supervise your staff team.
- Liaise with outside agencies, partnership agencies, families, and other professionals.
- Develop our service throughout the Derby Area.
- £25-28K per annum, DOE
- Delivering 2500 hours of care per week.
- Car Driver Essential.
- On Call duties will be part of the job.
- Level 3 Minimum but Ideally Level 5 Health & Social Care Qualification.
- Previous experience of Domiciliary / Homecare or Complex Care is essential.
If you would like to know more about this job opportunity in Derby and you meet all the above criteria, then please click on apply. Once you click on apply one of our team will give you a call and give you a full brief regarding the Provider and the vacancy and the duties. Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading Permanent Recruitment Specialists for the Domiciliary, Homecare & Complex Care Sectors. Registered Manager owned and led, we are your Trusted, Valued, Recruitment Partner.