We are looking for a Deputy Care Manager living close to the Reading area of Berkshire. The role is based in Maidenhead and is a 28-minute commute from Reading via the A4.
This could be the ideal role for you if you have previous Senior Supervisory/Management experience, or maybe you are a Senior Field Care Supervisor looking for the next step in your career. if you are passionate about providing the highest quality homecare, then we would love to hear from you.
- £24K - £28K per annum DOE.
- Full-time, 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday – Friday (some flexibility required to work outside these hours depending on needs of the service).
The Directors of this homecare company always knew they wanted to do something rewarding and make a difference in their local community. They started a bespoke homecare service with the aim of providing high-quality care to older adults living in their own homes. They have built a fantastic reputation in the community and they are now looking for a Deputy Care Manager to help take them to the next level. They have an established team and quality is at the heart of their service.
Your role will be leading, recruiting, and training the care team as well as supporting the Registered Manager. You will develop effective methods for recruitment and retention, promoting the company’s values and ethos. You will lead all aspects of recruitment & training, ensuring that the training is engaging and up to date with current sector legislation, and all ongoing support to a large team of carers. This is a senior role and is very much quality focussed, and you will play a pivotal role in helping the team achieve an Outstanding CQC rating.
- Minimum qualification of QCF Level 3 Health & Social Care, or relevant Management qualification. Preferably someone who has started or is looking at starting their Level 5.
- Previous experience as a Manager/Deputy/Senior Supervisor in a homecare service is essential.
- Knowledge of recruitment processes & training/development in a care setting.
- Passion for the sector, high standards and excellent leadership skills.
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Apply/Ask a question
If you have any questions about this Deputy Manager job vacancy, or if you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.