Deputy Children’s Home Manager, Garstang
£24K - £28K per annum DOE
£78.30 additional for sleep ins.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Deputy Children’s Home Manager living close to the Garstang area in Lancashire to join a highly rated residential and education care provider for children with Emotional Behavioral Difficulties. We are looking for individuals with a hands-on approach to support the children to achieve positive outcomes.
Would you like a rewarding career where you can help change the life of a young person?
Could you help a young person have a positive future no matter what the barrier? Yes? Then we could have what you are looking for.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand new home for a well-established service. They ensure that all the children they support have the same opportunities as other children and they provide positive experiences and a creative curriculum so that every child can be the best they can be and achieve all their dreams.
As a deputy manager you will aid in supporting a staff team, working alongside the manager of the home and ensuring OFSTED regulations are met. You will support with supervisions, care planning and running of the home on a daily basis to the best of your ability ensuring the home you are working in is the best place for the children you support.
Benefits & Hours
- £24K - £28K per annum DOE;
- £78.30 per sleep-in (additional to salary);
- Full-time hours;
- Mix of shifts will be a mixture of office hours and on shift with sleeps;
- Brilliant training package;
- Training and support towards further qualifications, so this could be the first step towards the rewarding career you are looking for.
What qualifications & experience are required to be a Deputy Children’s Home Manager?
- It is essential you hold Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children & Young People Workforce.
- It is essential you have worked within a similar setting;
- You will be flexible to work on a variety of shifts including weekends on a rota basis;
- You will have at least two years as a senior in residential environment with children.
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female Personal Homecare Assistants 21 years of age and over.