Deputy Children’s Home Manager, Shropshire
£25,851 - £29,492 per annum
Are you an ambitious individual looking for a Deputy Children’s Home Manager role in the Shropshire area of the Shropshire?
Do you want to lead by example and ensure the child you support has only the best care within a structured and family atmosphere?
Who am I joining?
A family run organisation and provider of therapeutic residential support for children and young people who have suffered early life trauma and abuse. They offer structured and personalised support, including 1 to 1 support and group sessions, within a safe and homely atmosphere. The home is a great place to work, where you will be joining a dedicated and passionate team, who love where they work and what they do!
What are the wages & benefits?
- £25,851 - £29,492 per annum;
- Mixed rota consisting of two back to back 24 hour shifts and four days off ;
- Massive potential to progress within this organisation;
- Pension benefits, life insurance and employee assistance programme;
- Ongoing training and CPD.
What experience will be needed to be your Deputy Children’s Home Manager?
- It is essential you hold a level 3 in Children and Young People or Level 3 Residential Child Care or Level 3 Children’s Workforce or working towards Level 5 Management and Leadership;
- Experience working at a senior level in a residential setting within Children and Young People for at least 2 years;
- You must have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle;
- You must be flexible and committed to the role.
- Good Knowledge of OFSTED.
If you have the ambition, they will give you the opportunity!
As Deputy Children’s Home Manager, you will be an excellent role model to your team. Your duties will include monitoring performance of staff, liaising with families and external agencies who represent the young person. You will inspire and lead your staff team to deliver quality care and to ensure a proactive, positive and friend approach with fresh new ideas. You will oversee the shift rota system to the benefit of the smooth running of the home.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.