Deputy Children’s Home Manager, Worthing
£25K - £28K per annum DOE
We are looking for a talented Deputy Children’s Home Manager living close to the Worthing area of West Sussex. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to be a part of a children’s home service and play a key role in creating a positive future for children in a therapeutic setting.
Do you believe that all young people should have the best opportunities in life no matter what the barrier? If so, then we could have the ideal opportunity for you.
Make a difference to a young person’s life
This is an exciting opportunity to join a special service who put the children they support at the heart of all they do. They aim to create a caring environment that every child deserves in order to reach their goals. The culture is based on family values of respect, caring, education, social and leisure pursuits and good health. Each of their existing homes is rated as either “Outstanding” or “Good” by Ofsted which is amazing.
As their Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Manager, leading your team to ensure that all the individual needs of the children are met at all times. You will play a key role in supporting the day to day management of the service. You will help create a safe and positive environment for the young people you support to flourish and achieve all their goals in life.
What experience and qualifications are required?
- You will hold a Level 3 in Children and Young People or equivalent;
- You will have a minimum of 1-year supervisory experience of working with young people in a care setting;
- You will also have evidence of at least 2 Ofsted inspections with “good” or “Outstanding” ratings;
- You will have a driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- Above all, you will have a passion for improving the lives of vulnerable young people and creating a brighter future for every child.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
This role is commutable from the Brighton, Shoreham-by-Sea, Lancing and surrounding areas.