Health and Social Care Jobs have a full time, permanent job vacancy for an inspirational Deputy Children’s Home Manager living close to the Dudley area of West Midlands. Senior Support Workers or Team Leaders who are ready to take the next step in their careers are also very welcome to apply.
This job is in a great area and commutable from lots of different areas around the West Midlands:
- Birmingham City Centre – 9 Minutes away – 3 Miles Via A457
- Smethwick – 9 Minutes Away – 3.3 Miles Via A457
- Dudley – 10 Minutes Away – 3.3 Miles Via A457
- West Bromwich – 4 Mins Away – 1.3 Miles Via A457
- Halesowen – 13 Minutes Away – 6.5 Miles – Via M5
- Oldbury – 5 Minutes Away – 1.2 Miles via A457
As the Deputy Children’s Home Manager, you will be joining one of the leading, independent, specialist residential home providers. With a “Good” Ofsted Rating, our client is an independent organisation specialising in providing care and support for children and young people aged 10-18. Children residing here may have challenging behaviours, autism, ADHD or may have suffered neglect, trauma, sexual exploitation or abuse. This is a very rewarding job however it can be challenging. With your time and support you will see these children grow from strength to strength, which is a feeling like no other. Your role as Deputy will be to ensure the highest standard of support is provided to the young people at all times. The Children within the home are very settled with most of the Children being with the service for over 2 years, the age range varies between the ages of 10 & 17 years.
Rates, Hours & Benefits
- £28K per annum DOE
- Enrolment onto your Level 5 Qualification
- Full Time, not on shift but would need to work some weekends and evenings to provide managerial support.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Min. Level 3 Health & Social Care Children and Young People (or equivalent)
- Experience of working with children living with ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Autism or who have suffered trauma, abuse or neglect.
- Min. 1 years’ experience working within a Children’s Residential Environment.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.