We are looking for an enthusiastic Deputy Children’s Home Manager living close to the Colne / Burnley Area of Lancashire. Candidate must have experience of working with Children in a Residential Care Home Setting.
With a 4.1 out of 5 Review on a leading employer review site, with lots of people commenting on what a supportive team they all are, this is lovely to read. You would be joining a well-established stable staff team providing support for Children with Emotional & Behavioral Difficulties. This provider ensures that all the children they support have the same opportunities as other children. They do this by providing positive experiences, and a creative curriculum, so that every child can be the best they can be and achieve all their dreams. There are endless opportunities in this job too, each of their managers started as Support Workers themselves and have progressed to Senior roles through the company, so with hard work and dedication you could follow in their footsteps.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly special service. They ensure that all the children they support have the same opportunities as other children and they provide positive experiences and a creative curriculum so that every child can be the best they can be and achieve all their dreams. There are endless opportunities in this role too, each of the managers has progressed to senior roles through the company, so with hard work and dedication you could follow in their footsteps.
Benefits & Hours
- £24K - £28K per annum DOE;
- £78.30 per sleep-in (included in salary);
- Full-time hours;
- Mix of shifts will be a mixture of office hours and on shift with sleeps;
- Brilliant training package;
- Training and support towards further qualifications, so this could be the first step towards the rewarding career you are looking for.
- You will hold Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children & Young People Workforce.
- You will ideally have worked within a similar setting;
- You will be flexible to work on a variety of shifts including weekends on a rota basis;
- You will have at least two years as a senior in residential and want to move up to a Deputy role.
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female Personal Homecare Assistants 2 years of age and over.