We have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Children’s Home Manager in the Birmingham area of the West Midlands who is ready to progress into a Registered Manager.
The role is approximately a 20-minute drive from Birmingham City Centre via the A41 and around a 15-minute drive from the Solihull area.
- Salary - £30K - £40K per annum DOE
- Full-time, 40-hours per week, Mon – Friday (may include occasional evening & weekend hours)
This is an opportunity for you to develop and manage a brand-new home. This brand-new residential service requires a talented Deputy Manager to take on the adventure of helping it open, develop and thrive, creating positive futures for all the young people you support. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the sector, has a positive personality and is a talented leader.
- Minimum Level 3 Health & Social Care Children & Young People (or equivalent) but must be working towards or close to completing Level 5.
- Experience working with young people with emotional and/or behavioural difficulties
- Excellent knowledge of National Care and Quality Standards and OFSTED requirements.
- Must be 21 years of age or over*
The home will be supporting children and young people aged 8 – 18 years who have emotional and/or behavioural difficulties (EBD). This perfect for someone who wants to be part of something from the start, put their own stamp on the home, and lend their expertise and knowledge into creating something special. You will be key in taking Registration, helping with recruitment, and getting policies and procedures in place ready for the young people living in the home. This could be a challenge and opportunity that the right candidate truly relishes.
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.