We are looking for an inspirational, experienced Deputy Children’s Home Manager to assist in the opening and launch of a Children’s Home in the Salisbury Area of Wiltshire. A full driver’s licence is essential for this job vacancy
Be part of something you can be proud of!
You will be opening a Home where you will be instrumental in its development, you can even pick the wallpaper and play your part in designing the communal rooms but the kids get to design their own space! Once open the Home will be home to 7-12-year olds who have suffered trauma or Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE’s). With an inhouse Therapist and access to fantastic facilities and resources – all we need now is you!
You would be joining a Provider that is helping children turn their lives around so they can achieve their dreams and reach their potential. Their CEO has over 30-years’ experience working with young people and has a strong belief that every child is worth fighting for. Their residential homes create a place where every child, often for the first time, feels a sense of belonging and they learn life skills to set them up for a positive future.
Many of their existing homes, are small homes with an Outstanding OFSTED inspection and they pride themselves on going above and beyond for their young people. They work with young people aged 8-18 who are unable to live within a family setting. They provide a therapeutic approach where they combine care, education, and therapy to meet the children’s needs.
Salary, Benefits & Experience
- £26 - £30K per annum, Depending on Experience (Maybe negotiable)
- 39 Hours per week on a rota basis where your time will be split 50/50
- Relocation Package available if you are looking to relocate to London.
- 30 Days Annual Leave, Health Plan, Employee Support, and lots of other incentives.
- Level 3 in Children & Young People’s Workforce (or Equivalent)
- A minimum of 1 years’ Experience as a Deputy Manager.
- Expert understanding of Ofsted, safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- An excellent leader who can build, lead and inspire a team to be the best!
This is a unique job opportunity and requires someone equally as unique. If this Job opportunity excites you, once you have applied, we will get in touch with you to provide you with full details and this will also give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.