We have an excellent job opportunity for a Deputy Extra Care Housing & Scheme Manager, in the Hampshire / Bournemouth area. Social Care or Social Housing Experience is Essential.
This job vacancy is based between Lymington in Hampshire and Christchurch in Bournemouth on the map. Christchurch is 11 mins/6.3 Miles away via the A35, Bournemouth is 24 mins/ 12.8 Miles via the A338, Southampton is 34 minutes/20.6 Miles via the A35, and Lymington is just 13 Mins/6.6 miles via the A337 to the service. If you live in any of these areas this position is within easy commuting distance for you.
Your Employer & The Service
As an organisation profit is not something that is important to us at all, in fact any profit is invested back into the business and you, our employee’s! Rare I know! When you choose to join our team, you are choosing to make a positive difference and a job that impacts people’s lives in the profoundest of ways. When someone needs housing or care, they deserve it to be in the place they love the most, their home, by Care Assistants & their Supervisors that truly care.
This Housing & Extra Care Scheme comprises of 38 Flats within a housing scheme and provides personal care for Older Adults, Younger Adults, Adults with Dementia, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health or physical or sensory impairment. Out of the 38 schemes, 20 are receiving personal care.
- A day off for your Birthday! Because we care!
- £10.44 per hour weekdays.
- £11.44 per hour Weekends, alternative weekend working
- £12.44 per hour Nights
- £14.70 per hour bank holidays.
- 6 Weeks paid holidays.
- Excellent Career progression.
- Office based 2-3 Days per week.
As their Deputy Extra Care Housing & Scheme Manager you will undertake a Senior Care Assistant job, with the additional responsibility of Deputising the day to day running to support the Scheme Manager and to manage the service in their absence.
- Maintain excellent relationships with your Manager and staff team.
- Ensure the service delivers excellent customer service to their customers.
- Empower and encourage residents to live as independently as possible.
- Ensure you supervise your staff team, making it a fantastic team to be part of.
- Deliver outstanding care and support and understand quality care.
- Be someone who cascades a person-centred approach to care planning.
- An excellent supervisor and leader of people with a natural empathy with people.
This Care Provider provides an excellent career progression pathway, from those looking to progress to a Managerial Level. Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading, Permanent Recruitment Specialists, Registered Manager owned and Led, We love the care sector and Love what we do!