We're searching for two perfect candidates to become Deputy Managers, in two close, but separate services, in the Hemel Hempstead area of North-West London. Both sites are within the commuter belt of London, close to a multitude of reliable transport links, including the London Overground Line. The roles will be perfect for candidates commuting from Luton (18mins), Dunstable (20mins), Watford (18mins) Edgeware (21mins), Harrow (30 mins), and surrounding towns and villages.
Who will you be supporting?
Our client are a service that support people with mental health and learning disabilities, with a strongly person-centered approach. With a 'Good' CQC rating in all areas, it is clear that you will be working with a company who have no trouble maintaining and delivering high quality standards.
They work hard to deliver high quality care. One of their board members has a history of campaigning for disability rights and another who has some 44 years experience as a social worker - they all aspire to transform lives. This commitment is passed through the ranks, ensuring that everyone from Support Worker, to Registered Manager, have the same values at heart.
“I am incredibly impressed by what happens here, I have not experienced quality in a social care environment for a long time.”
Deputy Manager Job Requirements and Description
- You must have worked as a senior within a Learning Disabilities service for at least 2 years or more;
- Previous experience in a deputy manager job is desirable;
- It is essential that you hold an NVQ Level 3 in Heath & Social Care, or equivalent;
- You will be adept at supervising and leading a team of support workers, carrying out regular supervisions;
- You will be proactive in seeking improvements and opportunities for service users and staff;
- You will have experience in developing support plans and activities in a challenging environment;
- Although not essential, a full UK Driving License is an advantage.
What are the Wages, Hours, and Benefits
- You will earn £10.72 per hour;
- The role will be full time hours - you must be flexible to work office and shift hours;
- This is an opportunity to progress your career in a role that support you in your development;
- You will be rewarded by working in a challenging but enriching environment.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector. When you click on apply, one of our friendly career advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during application.