Deputy Night Care Manager, Harlow
£10.85 - £12.25 per hour
4 nights on, 4 off (Shifts are 21:30 – 07:30)
We are looking for a compassionate Deputy Care Manager close to the Much Hadham area of Hertfordshire to join a charitable organisation with excellent values. They offer continuous commitment to vulnerable adults to give them the best quality of life, making it an inspirational place to work. This job is working night shifts.
This role is an easy commute from Harlow, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertford and surrounding areas.
A fantastic place to work
Our client who is a locally based charitable organisation provides high quality specialist care and support to adults with epilepsy, learning disabilities and complex health needs living within their own home unit. As their Deputy, you will be part of a multi-skilled team offering support to the Managers and ensuring a seamless service from the day shift and ensuring the welfare of the adults through the evening.
- High street discounts, discounted gym membership and subsidised restaurant;
- Free on-site parking and on-site cafe;
- Pension scheme
- Generous holidays;
- Life assurance.
What qualifications & experience are required?
- You will hold a Level 2 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent;
- You will have experience of working with people with Learning Disabilities;
- You will ideally hold an A1 assessor’s award.
- Above all, you will be an enthusiastic leader with high standards who puts the people you support at the heart of all you do.
Your development is also important to this provider. They offer fantastic fully funded development opportunities and chance to pursue recognised qualifications, so who knows this could be just the start towards a rewarding and meaningful career.
So, if you are a passionate, dedicated individual and you are excited by this fantastic job opportunity, then please click “apply.”