Deputy Nursing Home Manager, Droitwich
Up to £35K DOE
We are looking for an experienced and caring Deputy Nursing Home Manager who lives close to Droitwich area in Worcestershire. This job is commutable from Kidderminster, Bromsgrove and surrounding areas.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an exceptional provider, who have previously won several awards for their state of the art services. They have been established for over 30 years with the owner originally forming the organization to give something back to the people, to feel like he could make a difference. They are constantly looking at adding benefits and incentives to make them one of the best employers to work for. This home has a low staff turnover, because it simply is a wonderful place to work!
You will be joining a fantastic privately owned Specialist Care Home providing interim and rehabilitation care to older people with Dementia and Mental Health Conditions in a Nursing home environment. Person centered care is at the heart of everything they do, they also deliver happiness and kindness in all they do, as if it was their own loved ones receiving the care.
Hours of work/Pay rates & Additional Benefits
- Brilliant day hours of 37.5hrs, Days
- Excellent rates of pay up to £35K DOE;
- Holidays are 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays;
- Quarterly Incentive Scheme;
- Excellent development & promotion opportunities;
- Holiday discounts, online benefits & cash back rewards;
- Employee assistant programme.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- You will need to be nurse qualified.
- A self-motivated individual with passion about Dementia and Mental health is ideal.
- You will be a fantastic role model to the rest of the staff team and to deliver the very best care to our residents.
As our Deputy Nursing Home Manager and as a Qualified Nurse you will play a key role in leading a large staff team to deliver the highest standards of care. Your professional development is very important to this provider, including opportunities to gain qualifications all the way up to a master’s degree. They promise to always keep you motivated and invest in you as this gives you the motivation to deliver fantastic high-quality care, and for them to retain an excellent staff team who believe in the organisation.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you! Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.