Health and Social Care Jobs have a full time, permanent job vacancy for a Deputy Manager based near Kings Lynn, Norfolk. We welcome applications from experienced Senior Support Workers, Team Leaders and Deputy Managers who are passionate about supporting vulnerable individuals.
- £23,500 annual salary.
- 37.5 hours per week, flexible hours available.
This job vacancy is easily accessible from Kings Lynn and surrounding areas, located 11 miles / 21 minute drive via A10 from Downham Market, 22 miles / 35 minute drive via A148 from Fakenham and 14 miles / 24 minute drive via A17 from Long Sutton.
This provider has a strong person-centred approach and is passionate about delivering high quality care. Each service is tailored to the differing needs of each individual, specialising in for example, learning disabilities, complex health needs or autism spectrum disorder to name a few. With positive reviews on leading employer review websites such as “I feel valued”, “great to work with” and “excellent provider of care”, this is a great opportunity to join an exciting and truly caring organisation.
The Service & Your Role
As their Deputy Service Manager, you will be part of a residential care home for up to 12 residents. The home is very welcoming and boasts a homely and very fun feel to it with lots of activities for the residents to enjoy. The residents are all very active and enjoy going swimming, cycling, going to the beach and to the cinema. There is a fantastic vibe at the home and all the team are positive and upbeat. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Helping ensure the delivery of high- quality care to individuals
- Ensuring the staff team are equipped with necessary skills, training and supervision
- Review care plans to ensure they are up to date with individual needs
- Ensure the implementation of quality measurements and monitoring
- Deputising for the Manager in their absence.
- Minimum Level 3 Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- Experience supporting adults with learning disabilities or mental health needs
- Senior / Team Leader / Deputy experience within adult support settings
- 18 years of age or over*
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.
*Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit staff 18 years of age and over.