Full-time, permanent job vacancy, Deputy Team Manager (Learning Disabilities, supported living), Blackpool, Lancashire.
- £21K per annum, Plus Pension Scheme
- Full-time hours, 37.5 Hours per week
- Lifeworks benefit platform & Westfield Health cashback scheme.
Your Career Path
Our service provides care, support and enablement for adults living with Learning/Physical Disabilities and Mental Health conditions in a Supported Living setting. We have been established for over 20-years and we continue to grow and develop services across England & Wales. Our CEO has over 25-years’ experience at all levels of care delivery, starting as a Support Worker, moving into Senior/Management roles before becoming our CEO. She understands what it takes to provide excellent care to the most vulnerable people in society. Who knows, maybe you could have a similar career journey?
As our Deputy Team Manager, you will provide clear, structured, leadership to the local teams, ensuring that the highest standard of care and support is always provided. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your leadership skills and take the next steps into Management. You will work closely with the Service Manager and ensure the day-to-day running of the service. The role will also involve:
- Providing leadership & guidance, whilst supervising the team.
- Safeguarding the Company’s values and ethos.
- Ensure the support provided meets and exceeds policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the recruitment and induction of new staff.
- Undertaking further training & development to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- You will ideally have previous experience in a Supported Living or Residential service setting.
- You will experience of working with adults with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health conditions.
- It is essential that you have a driving licence.
- You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a dedicated staff team.
We are act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about this job or wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Do not worry if you have any questions, the direct employer will call you once you have applied and answer any questions you may have regarding joining their team.